1. Participation in John Deere 2018 ISO 60 Promotion ("Promotion") is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Participation is open to qualifying residents of Australia.
3. The Promotion commences on 1 March 2018 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on 31 May 2018 at 23:59 (AEST) ("Promotion Period").
4. Customer must purchase a 205 Litre drum of ISO 68 Premium Hydraulic and Transmission Oil (CP6939) during the Promotion Period in order to qualify to receive a bonus gift of one (1) × 20 Litre cube of Plus-50™ II Oil Premium Engine Oil (CP6658) ("Plus-50 II Oil").
5. Eligible customers will receive the Plus-50 II Oil, at no additional cost, either at the time of purchase of a 205 Litre drum of ISO 68 (CP6939), if in stock, at the selling John Deere dealer location; Or if Plus-50 II Oil is not in stock, pick-up from the selling John Deere dealer when Plus 50 Oil has been re-stocked. Your selling John Deere dealer will provide an indication of when stock will become available for pick-up. This may take up to six (6) weeks from the purchase date. John Deere Limited reserves the right to substitute a similar product for the 20 Litre cube of Plus-50 II Oil at its discretion.
6. Customers purchasing multiple quantities of 205 Litre drum of ISO 68 are eligible to receive corresponding multiple quantities of Plus-50 II Oil, at no additional cost. If purchasing two (2) × 205 Litre drums of ISO 68, the Customer is eligible to receive two (2) × 20 Litre cube of Plus-50 II Oil—and so on. Customers who purchase a 1,000 Litre pod (CP6952) of ISO 68 are also eligible to receive five (5) × 20 Litre cubes of Plus-50 II Oil.
7. Bonus gift available only at participating John Deere dealers, while stocks last.
8. Bonus gift is not interchangeable, transferable to another individual, for another product or service, or exchangeable for cash. Offer is not available in conjunction with other discounts during the Promotion. John Deere Limited reserves the right to refuse claims that do not meet these terms and conditions or are deemed to be invalid.