Removable stationary fender
Stationary fenders are attached to the loader mounting frames and therefore do not rotate when the tractor tires turn.
Stationary fenders offer several key advantages over traditional fenders:
- The turning radius of the tractor is not reduced when a loader is installed.
- Fenders can be used with the tallest tires and a loader at any tread setting.
- Damage to the fenders is reduced as the fender never protrudes from the tractor when turning near fences or walls.
- Fenders can be easily removed to make servicing the tractor easier.
- The height of the fender can be adjusted based on the height of the tire.
- Mud coverage is not compromised.
Stationary fender elements
Fender disassembled (1)
Fender mounting point (2)
1. Disassembled stationary fender
2. Stationary fender mount
Fender with tractor turned (3)
Fender with tractor parked (4)
3. Stationary fender when tractor is turned
4. Stationary fender when tire is parked
Stationary fender options
See stationary fender options for more information.