Everything needed to fully plumb a single section AccuFlow system is orderable through the John Deere price pages. These complete kits will improve installation and ordering efficiency. It is no longer necessary to work with a third-party supplier to fully install an anhydrous ammonia (NH3) delivery system.
AccuFlow Vortex offers machine-specific kits that include all the components needed to operate the nutrient applicator, such as the Vortex cooler, mounting hardware, hoses, and GreenStar™ Rate Controller harnesses. Kits are available for the following platforms.
Machine specific kits provide dealers with all of the hardware and harnessing to equip the 2410C or 2510H Dry with the AccuFlow™ Vortex cooler minus:
- EVA hose
- Vapor hose
- Nurse tank hose
- GreenStar™ Rate Controller (GRC)
AccuFlow Single Cooler kits are configurable to meet producers’ needs and the size and series of the 2510 Nutrient Applicator it is being installed.
- Assembled dual or single cooler with space saver kit and dual valves
- Unassembled dual or single cooler with fast valve or dual valves
- 13-port, 18-port, or two 13-port CDS-John Blue Impellicones
Mounting, break-away coupler, and supply hose:
- Includes mounting bracket for 2510H, 2510S, or 2510C
- Squibb Taylor Flo-Max break-away coupler(s)
- High-pressure supply hose – length is determined by machine kit
- 9.5-mm (0.38-in.) black EPDM hose - located in attachments
- All assembled AccuFlow kits will come with installation instructions for 2510H/S/C Nutrient Applicators
Raven AccuFlow™ is a trademark of Raven Industries Incorporated.
CDS-John Blue Company name used with permission.
Squibb Taylor Incorporated and Flo-Max Coupler name used with permission.