Clean and simple operator's station
An uncluttered design gives operators of all sizes plenty of room to be comfortable. Color-coded controls are located on either side of the operator.
HST and brake pedals are designed and located for maximum comfort and ease of use.
Contoured, comfortable seat enhances operator comfort.
Flat operator platform provides for easy entry to/exit from the tractor.
Standard foldable Roll-Gard™ rollover protective structure (ROPS) and retractable seat belt increase operator safety.
Operator presence system:
If the operator leaves the seat when the tractor is in gear, the engine shuts down.
If the operator leaves the seat when the power take-off (PTO) is engaged, the engine shuts down.
Left-side step for easy ingress/egress
The thick, soft padding on this seat provides a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Seat flips forward for protection from the elements.
- Adjustable using the fore and aft lever located under the seat, the seat slides on ramped rails to provide comfortable access to all controls.
Easy-to-read instrument panel includes the following:
- Low oil pressure indicator light
- Battery discharge indicator light
- PTO engagement indicator light
- Signal/hazard lamp indicator lights
- Multi-function liquid crystal display (LCD) display (hours, filter cleaning information, etc.)
- Filter cleaning status indicator light
The 3E Series Tractor comes standard with a fuel gauge that is easy to read from the operator's station, to ensure operators do not run out of fuel.
Operator presence switch (OPS) in seat:
ROPS is designed to meet or exceed SAE J 2194 safety standards.
Reflective ROPS strips for better tractor visibility.
Seat belts are in base equipment on all John Deere compact utility tractors.
Key switch interlock prevents bypass starting.
Visual PTO warning light on the instrument panel alerts the operator when the PTO is running.
Turn signal and flashing warning lights operate according to ASAE standards.
2-post foldable Roll-Gard ROPS
Foldable Roll-Gard ROPS
The 3E Series Tractor is equipped with Roll-Gard ROPS. These foldable ROPS meet the SAE J 2194
standards for compact utility tractors.
- Overall height is 2322 mm (82.9 in.) (R3 tire), 2302 mm (82.3 in.) (R4 tires), and 2350 mm (83.3 in.) (R1 tires), which allows producers to get their tractor into a garage with a standard 2,13 m (7-ft) garage door or lower if ROPS is folded down.
NOTE: The use of seat belts is recommended at all times when operating the 3E Series Tractor with folding ROPS.