Up your productivity now and protect your equipment for the long run
Check out our many options below, and be sure to contact your local John Deere dealer for more information.
Plus-50 II Engine Oil
More information about Plus-50 II Engine Oil
- Designed and tested by John Deere engineers.
- Recommended by engineers who design, develop, and test John Deere engines.
- Formulated to perform up to 500 hours✝ in your John Deere engine.
- Reduces downtime.
- Next generation low ash CJ-4 formula.
- Supports engines with diesel particulate filters, including 2007 and newer on-highway vehicles.
- Backward compatible for all current applications.
Hy-Gard Hydraulic & Transmission Oil
More information about Hy-Gard Hydraulic & Transmission Oil
- Recommended for equipment with common system reservoirs or separate transmissions, wet clutches, brakes, and hydraulic systems.
- Saves you money by prolonging your systems.
- Viscosity between ISO grades of 46 and 68 at 40 degrees C.
- Works well in all temperatures.
ISO 68 Hydraulic Oil
More information about ISO 68 Hydraulic Oil
- Provides sustained performance for high-demand hydraulic systems where exceptional shear stability and wear protection is required.
- Suitable for sugar cane harvesters, construction, forestry, mining and industrial equipment and farming implements.
- Low friction capabilities help to reduce wear and energy consumption at start up.
Turf-Gard Engine Oil
More information about Turf-Gard Engine Oil
- Recommended for lawn and garden tractors, ride-on mowers, walk-behind mowers, edgers, generators and other outdoor equipment with four-cycle petrol engines.
- Protects all-year long, providing rapid circulation in both hot and cold weather.
- Keeps engines clean while protecting against wear.
Break-In™ Plus Engine Oil
- Designed for new, rebuilt, or remanufactured engines.
- Encourages rings and liners to set correctly to ensure a good wear pattern and longer life.
Oil and Lubricant Resources
Unlike generic makers, John Deere's range of maintenance products are specifically designed and formulated to exceed industry standards, and enhance the performance and service life of your equipment.
View Oil and Lubricant Resources
You May Also Be Interested In...
✝ When used with John Deere filters in a John Deere engine. See your local John Deere dealer for details.