High performance, maximum uptime and lowest possible operating costs – that’s what you should be looking for in your new machinery. And that’s exactly what you get with the M700i Series sprayer.
Performance levels are high, thanks to spraying accuracy and overall ease of operation. And because it’s designed and engineered by John Deere, uptime and reliability are guaranteed. Built-in efficiency also keeps running costs to a minimum.
- Advanced i-Solutions brings precision and save input costs
- Standard 12V power supply, or ISOBUS
- Section Control available
- BoomTrac™ automation - spray boom levelling and height
- AutoDilute cleaning and rinsing
- Unrivalled boom stability and longevity, up to 30 m with 10 sections
- LED lights
- 280 L/min pump capacity
- 400 L rinse water tank
- John Deere quality and service
construction provides equal height adjustment speed and rear-side clearance.
improves spray accuracy and distribution – and reduces drift – by automatically controlling boom tilt and height as you work. It’s particularly useful on slopes and uneven fields, as well as during headland turns.
is available for the M700i. It cuts input costs by reducing skips or overlap dramatically. This GPS-based system turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever you leave or enter a predefined area.