- Net Engine Power: 116 kW (155 hp) @ 2,100 rpm
- Track on Ground: 3073 mm (121 in.)
- Operating Weight: 15 599 - 16 655 kg (34,395 lb. - 36,725 lb.)
- Blade Width Range: 3295–3962 mm (130 – 156 in.)
- Stage IIIA and MAR-I engine — new on the 750J-II — delivers 5-percent more horsepower than previous models. (percentage varies by model configuration)
- Power-to-weight ratio and available torque and drawbar pull are also more impressive for all J Series-II models.
- Reliable controls command the full-featured hydrostatic drivetrain and six-way blade, ensuring predictable response at all times, in all conditions.
- Low-effort controls command the blade and fully modulated HST drivetrain, for reliably predictable response with smooth starts and direction changes.
- Blade ratio and center of gravity are optimized, giving this dozer the balance needed for superior grade work.