Comfortable operator station, right side
Comfortable operator station, left side
Three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control:
- Large, 14-in. (35.6-cm) diameter steering wheel gives greater comfort and control compared to smaller diameter steering wheels used on many lawn tractors.
Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease.
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration rubber footpads are provided for operator comfort and safety.
Controls and instruments
The contoured dash has clean, attractive styling:
- Controls are color-coded and labeled with English words for easy identification by the operator.
- Controls are logically placed and easy to reach.
- Hourmeter makes it easy to tell when oil changes and other maintenance should be performed.
- Functional design of the controls provides good appearance and a comfortable feel.
Engine speed lever and spring-loaded choke lever
Power take-off (PTO) switch
Engine speed lever and choke control lever are separate controls:
- Engine speed lever is easy to use - don't need to worry about pushing too far and engaging choke as on single throttle/choke lever systems.
- Choke lever is spring loaded so the operator cannot accidentally operate the tractor with the choke on.
Mower drive is actuated with an easy-to-use electric PTO switch:
- Electric switch requires only a short movement compared to long throw required with manual PTO engagement lever
- With electric PTO clutch, mower drive belt stays under tension at all times for improved reliability compared to manual PTO engagement systems.
Cruise control lever
Cruise control is standard equipment:
- To engage, lift up on the cruise lever and hold until the foot is removed from the forward pedal.
- For emergency stop, the cruise control can be released by pushing on the brake pedal or the forward pedal.
Parking brake control
The parking brake control is conveniently located for easy access. It holds the brake pedal securely in the locked position.
Convenient storage and service-interval decal
Convenient service-interval decal
Beverage holder and storage compartment, located on the right fender, add value and operator convenience.
Decal located inside the hood gives quick access to basic service information.
Mower deck height adjustment and handgrip
Mower deck height adjustment lever
Fender flare with handgrip
Spring-assisted, low-effort lift lever simplifies setting and adjusting the mower cut height:
- Increments of 0.25-in. (0.64-cm) allow fine-tuning the cut height.
Full-size fender flares include handgrips and and reflectors for added safety.
Operator seat can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 5-1/2 in. (140 mm) and 10 different positions:
- Open-back seat design keeps the operators back cooler.
- Green plastic seat adjustment lever is easy to locate and use.
- Slide pads on the bottom of the seat allow the seat to slide more easily for convenient adjustment.
Rubber isolators under the seat give a smoother ride
Seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank:
- Rubber isolators under the seat smooth out the ride for greater operator comfort.