/ Application Process
Applications for the Graduate Program will close mid-April every year.
All applications for our Graduate Program will need to be submitted online. To complete your application, you will need:
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your latest academic results
- A certified copy of your birth certificate; OR
- Work visa; OR
- Citizenship certificate to show you are legally able to work in Australia.
The selection process is composed of various stages and you need to be successful at each stage in order to progress. The process is flexible and may include some or all of the following steps:
- Screening of written applications
- Aptitude testing
- Video screening interviews
- Onsite face-to-face interviews
- Second-round interviews (this may not be required)