Clean cut stems minimise grain loss and this is especially important when you are harvesting over-ripe cereals. So it’s important that you use knives which stay sharp and last longer, but they must also be strong enough not to break if they’re hit by foreign objects. That’s why we use a computer-controlled hardening process which only affects the cutting edge and not the body of the knife.
The Genuine Advantage:
- A: Very hard edge zone for long-life sharpness
- B: Optimised tooth form for a smooth cut
- C: Tough body to minimise the risk of breaking
- D: Fine-grained chrome alloy steel with high fracture strength for high wear resistance
- E: Very precise limits on production tolerances which are permanently controlled to guarantee easy replacement