/ 46-inch Front Blade
46-inch Front Blade
See All Features
- Bolt-on, replaceable cutting edge
- Curved blade for greater capacity
- Angle left, right or straight-ahead up to 16.5cm above ground
Locate A Dealer
46-Inch Front Blade
Excellent for pushing loose material as the blade surface is curved to roll rather than push material. This requires less power and increased blade capacity.
- Bolt-on, replaceable cutting edge to greatly extend the useful life of the blade.
- Operator equipment for controlling it from the tractor seat.
- Blade can be angled left, right, or used in the straight-ahead position.
- The 46-in. (117-cm) blade can be operated up to 6.5 in. (16.5 cm) above ground level.
- Floating action is designed into the lift linkage, so the blade is free to follow the contour of the ground.
- 102, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155C, and 190C Tractors
- L100, L108, L110, L111, L118, L120, and L130 Lawn Tractors, and G110 Garden Tractor
- LA100, LA110, LA120, LA130, LA140, and LA150 Tractors
- LA105, LA115, LA125, LA135 Limited Edition, LA135 Special Edition, LA145, LA155, LA165, and LA175 Tractors
- D100, D105, D110, D120, D125, D130, D140, D150, D160, and D170 Tractors
Refer Compatible Equipment tab for more information on current model compatibility.
- Requires rear ballast and tire chains.
- Overall width: 117 cm (46 in.)
- Overall height: 36 cm (14 in.)
- Clearing width: 117 cm (46 in.)
- Angling positions: Three
- Lift height: 17 cm (6.5 in.)
- Net weight: 33.1 kg (73 lb)
CONTACT A DEALER FOR SUPPORT
Your local John Deere dealer is the best resource for support of your John Deere equipment.
Find a DealerFind a Dealer
We strive to ensure that John Deere products are of exceptional quality. Safety is our top priority.
View Safety Information