/ GPS & StarFire Status
GPS & StarFire Status
- Geomagnetic levels are expected to be moderate to active from 19-23 May, returning to quiet levels through early June. Solar activity is expected to be quiet.
John Deere Tools:
Dealers please see DTAC solution 84045 for additional information
For current conditions and to receive industry alerts:
US Air Force DOP predictions:
- Includes a daily map of high PDOP values worldwide. Shows all past history and 3 days into the future.
NOAA atmospheric indices:
- K-indices chart – gives weather activity for last 7 days
- A-indices chart – gives solar activity for last 7 days
NOAA weekly space weather forecasts:
- View latest report. 27 day outlooks are provided in text format on Page 1 and in chart format on Page 4.
StarFire Network availability: Processing centers:
In operation Satellite uplinks:
No known local interruptions
GPS/Satellite availability: No satellites currently marked unhealthy