Raising the hinged rear fiberglass body cowling exposes the 16-hp*(11.9-kW), 479-cc air-cooled, overhead valve engine:
- High torque for pulling power
- Fuel efficient for lower operating cost and extended operating range
- 3.9 gal (14.8 L) gas tank for long hours of operation with unleaded gasoline
- Full pressure lubrication and oil filter for good reliability
- Low vibration for long component life and operator comfort
*At 3600 rpm. Engine manufacturer gross power per SAE J1940. Tested in accordance with SAE J1995. The engine hp and torque information are provided by the engine manufacturer for comparison purposes only. Actual operating hp and torque will be less. Refer to the engine manufacturer’s website for additional information.