Long component life, durable hose routings and ease of daily service add to the high reliability of the H225E.
- High productivity
- Excellent debarking
- Excellent durability
- Controllability with PEvo valve gives excellent performance and serviceability
- All hosing is new and improved with PEvo valve implementation
- Accurate diameter measuring
- Reliable and accurate length measuring
- Cast upper delimbing knives make it easy to pick stems from the ground
- Roller arm cylinder protection lowers service and repair costs
- Easy to service
- Excellent performance with crooked trees
- New look designed by BMW Designworks
Max cutting diameter is 550 mm.
- Support plate to upper frame for fluent feeding of crooked stems
- Support roller with in feed motor measurement
- Find-end-sensor – laser sensor for productivity increase when processing stems from a pile and when working in slopes
- Fixed lower knife
- For tracked machines: WP35 - Work Pressure 350 bars - option for more hydraulic power
- Variable angle feed rollers for improved debarking and increased effective feed speed
- The variable angle Vario feed rollers make the processed stem rotate in different speeds depending on the diameter, improving debarking quality.
- Increased feed speed at the top of the stem improves productivity.
- Vario feed rollers also decrease the need for reverse debarking thus increasing productivity.