Keep your operation moving like clockwork.
With labour costs and other challenges these days, every minute counts.
That's why it's worth considering our revolutionary Quick Adjust Cutting Units.
These cutting units' Speed Link systems will change adjusting height-of-cut from a task that used to take a wrench, scraped knuckles, and a chunk of time out of your day, into a painless, super-fast operation with a power drill.
- A spring-loaded rod ties both ends of the roller together, so you can perfectly adjust both sides of the reel from one side.
- A worm gear translates multiple revolutions into precise increments, so a power drill can be used in place of physically turning a wrench.
- The worm gear also locks in the height-of-cut, so it can't shake loose.
Saves time out on the fairways and greens too.
Not only do these cutting units get your whole fleet cutting sooner (plus free up the shop technician), they include other advantages:
- The bedknife-to-reel adjustment is so simple, it can be done on the course.
- No tools are required to engage/disengage available greens and fairway tender conditioners.
Why not take one for a spin?
Available on every John Deere riding reel mower, the Quick Adjust Cutting Units are just one of many efficient and quality breakthroughs engineered into all of our products.
Talk to your John Deere Golf distributor about a demo today.