High performance, maximum uptime and lowest possible operating costs – that’s what you should be looking for in your new machinery. And that’s exactly what you get with the M900i Series sprayer. Performance levels are high, thanks to spraying accuracy and overall ease of operation. Built-in efficiency keeps running costs to the minimum, and you can specify your M900i to ensure that it is simply ideal for your operations:
- Advanced i-Solutions bring precision and save input costs
- GPS Section Control ready
- BoomTrac™ automation (spray boom levelling and height)
- Manual or semi-automated filling and rinsing
- Unrivalled boom stability and longevity, up to 13 sections
- Working lights for higher night time productivity
- LED lights
- 2 x 280 L/min pump capacity, 250 L/min at the boom
- 620 L rinse water tank
- John Deere quality and service
BoomGuard suspension system ensures a smooth boom ride on the road and in the field.
- Unique pendulum construction makes booms self levelling.
- Anti-yaw system minimises boom movement.
- End stroke damping for smooth boom folding.
- Stable, symmetrical boom folding.
BoomTrac improves spray accuracy and distribution – and reduces drift – by automatically controlling boom tilt and height as you work. It’s particularly useful on slopes and uneven fields, as well as during headland turns.
Sectional Control cuts input costs by reducing skips or overlap dramatically. This GPS-based system turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever you leave or enter a predefined area.