Intelligence provides premium precision and boosts productivity in a smarter way. John Deere’s M900i Trailed Sprayers can be configured with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make spraying operations faster, easier, and more accurate.
Intelligent solutions support accuracy
With intelligence using flow and pressure sensor on board, the sprayer can automatically select the most accurate rate control for the job, or provide real-time information on the actual droplet size, even send a warning whenever accuracy tends to go out of range.
John Deere BoomGuard holds the boom gently but firmly during transport, minimizes boom movements in vertical or horizontal direction to prevent yaw when spraying, smart solutions to optimize spray accuracy.
M900i Trailed Sprayers have optional automatic filling and AutoDilute, additionally the i-package is available with the M900i. All offer additional comfort and automation while saving time and valuable input costs.
With the M900i Trailed Sprayer, ISOBUS control and the GreenStar™ 2630, John Deere’s innovative FarmSight™ solutions overarch the crop protection process with a level of process information utilization. With a personal computer and the appropriate software, operators can easily set up, track, and document the crop protection process. Once data is transferred to the machine, the operator can quickly and easily perform sprayer functions including filling, variable rate spraying, and documentation. In the field, the sprayer makes all the adjustments in real-time. This leaves operators free to focus on spray quality and productivity.
M900i benefits and features:
- John Deere Automatic Section Control saves costs and turns boom sections on and off automatically whenever the operator leaves or enters a predefined area.
- Guidance solutions, such as Parallel Tracking™ or AutoTrac™ reduce overlap and skips save on input cost
- Intelligent sprayer features provide spray accuracy and offer premium precision
Additionally, with the M900i Trailed Sprayer:
- BoomTrac™ improves spray quality by automatically controlling boom tilt and height on various fields, as well as during headland turns. It will position the boom where needed.
- GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display offers integrated control, provides spray to map (prescription mapping) solutions, and documentation capabilities.
John Deere’s M900i Trailed Sprayers are equipped with intelligent features and integrated solutions that make the difference when it comes to spray accuracy
Configurable spray information on display monitor
All functions available in the comfort of the cab
Multiple solutions on the M900 and M900i offer premium precision, and take care of all important machine functions with process information displayed in the comfort of the cab.
- The right selection, integrated nozzle calculator, and real-time droplet size indication in the display
- Pressure and flow sensor providing highest spray accuracy and real-time information
- Low flow detection, rate control automation; once flow sensor measurement is out of range, pressure sensor takes command
- Cross flow check detects nozzle wear, spray line blockage or wrong programmed nozzle sizes
- Anticipation factor supports concentrated start when switching manual sections at the headland
- Start delay pressure regulator prevents under dosage at spray start in field corners
- Default valve setting prevents overdose, controls spray pressure setting at spray start after refill
- Accuracy, digital tank level indication
- Wheel steering with headland management system activates steering only when needed