Ergonomic operator’s station design makes operation fast and easy. All levers are grouped together and with the large handles, set up is performed quickly. The operator’s station is available in manual control with additional automation when it comes to agitation or dilution.
M700 operator’s station is easy to control with rotating manual valves
M700 logical operator’s station layout helps to set the machine quickly for the next job
The ergonomic design of the operator’s station makes operation easy and convenient. The large handles limit the risk of mistakes and save valuable time by efficiently setting up the machine.
The easy-to-set manual valves speed up spraying operations and will make filling, spraying, and rinsing even faster, easier, and more accurate. Both main valves will point in the same direction within the main operation steps to limit mistakes during the operation.
The chemical inductor hopper, spray gun, and clothing lockers are partly stored behind the valve area. Filters and hose connections are easily accessible.
The wet solution system is designed with a primary circuit that supplies working pressure to agitation injectors, rotating rinsing nozzles, and a chemical inductor hopper. A second circuit with spray pressure regulator automatically sets spray pressure to the spray boom. This ensures the right pressure is there.
- Limiting risk of mistakes during operation, with easy-to-operate valve layout
- Dry level-indicator for accurate actual tank readout
- Easy access to filters and hose connectors
- Two-compartment clothing locker is optional
- Large, 55-L (14.5 gal.) inductor-hopper stored behind the valves (option)
- Self-priming piston diaphragm pump with 5.08-cm (2-in.) filling connection
- Standard recirculation valve allows better emptying and most efficient rinse-water usage when rinsing
- Filling point rinse-water tank near the operator station (no walkaround needed for refill)
- Parking positions for hydraulic hoses, electric cables, and connectors at front under the platform
Logical operator's station makes machine set up fast and easy
For easy access, filters and connectors are grouped together (with optional self-cleaning pressure filter)
Chemical safety card holder at the front of the machine
All the filters and connectors are grouped together for easy access. Filters can be cleaned even with full tank(s). A standard recirculation valve allows better emptying and most efficient rinse water use when cleaning the sprayer. The mandatory chemical safety card holder is located near the platform, making the product information readily available.
- 5.08 cm (2-in.) fill hose connection angled toward easier operator connection
- Transfer valve, 5.08-cm (2-in.) transfer liquid from main tank to external point
- 2-in. (5.08-cm) quick connector for filling rinse water tank (optional)
- Ecomatic chemical closed transfer system connection (optional)
- Side step easy access to tank lid
- Huge 400-L (10-gal.) rinse-water tank
- 5.08-cm (2-in.) filling hose with bracket located at platform (option)
Make filling easy; 55-L (14.5-gal.) chemical inductor hopper safely transfers chemicals into the tank
55-L chemical inductor hopper makes filling easy (optional)
Off- center rinsing head with push to rinse system works fast, easy, and safely
The optional 55-L (14.5-gal.) polyethylene chemical inductor hopper is located partly behind the valve cover, to minimize dirt from the wheels from entering on top of the inductor. The polyethylene hopper inside is smooth and supports easy cleaning. Filling the inductor with water is easy using a standard ring-line to supply water on demand into the inductor. Package cleaning is made safe simple and easy, our rinsing head is based on a push-to-rinse system to provide a safe package cleaning when using both hands. The rinse head is off-center positioned, which allows better cleaning for odd-sized packages or larger containers. Transferring the prepared mix into the tank is done easily by opening the valve at the operator’s station with a powerful injector on top of the tank creating a vacuum at the inductor. In this way, liquid enters directly via the basket strainer in top of the tank, reducing the risk on foaming during filling.
Transferring inductor hopper content into the main tank is done using an injector. This prevents contamination at the supply line to the inductor hopper. Whenever using the sprayer pump for filling the sprayer with clean water, it is also delivered in to the hopper.
- Inductor hopper with off-center rinsing head in inductor allows cleaning odd-sized packages
- Rotating rinse head optimizes cleaning and reaches package inside better
- Setting up is easy - primary pressure circuit supplies correct working pressure to the inductor